How to do an?1 hour?Strip Party (Stripogram)
- ?Arrive to your destination dressed and with music/stereo on hand. ?I usually have my JBL Extreme strapped to my back.
- Greet your client appropriately (as a cop, hotel security, fireman, etc) and do the usual introductions (3 minutes)
- Turn on the music and start your strip routine! (about 6 min)
- Dance around the room for tips?(3-5 min)
- Suggest playing the game “Hide and Go Seek” and do the “penis squirt” trick (8-9 min)
- Do a toast
- Dance around the room for tips again (5-7 min)
- Take a bathroom break (2-3 min)
- Do another toast
- Dance?around the room for tips again (5-7 min)
- Play the “layups” and “slam dunk” game (2-3 min)
- Thank everyone for inviting you there, say you had a blast, offer to take pictures (either in g-string, bootie shorts, or pants) (about 3 min)
Don’t worry about having to entertain non-stop for one hour. ?The one hour is just a window to give the party plenty of time to prepare and have fun. ?I suggest a client gets a one hour party if they’re worried about starting late. ?This way they have a bigger window.
Most one hour parties last about 45 minutes of dancing and the last ten to fifteen minutes is taking pictures, getting dressed, and talking to the girls.