In the event you dream of women yelling in excitement and swooning for you, you might wish to think about a career as a Chippendale dancer. You’ll need to be a man, good looking, in great form and be good at shaking your money maker for screaming women. In order to develop into a Chippendale dancer, you’ll want to follow a few actions to be given a try out.
- Fill out the online program. You can find the application page on the official Chippendale’s website under the “Company Information” and then the “Recruitment” button. The application will ask you much of the normal job information you will find for different careers including your personal information.
- Now decide what type of position you are seeking.? There is lead dancer, ensemble dancer, MC, vocalist, singer, host, waiter, just to name a few.? Choose which place you’re going to be searching for. The official site has a description of each and all places generally include some dancing.
- Submit a picture of yourself with the program. You’ll want to be sure it is a fantastic photograph as looks are significant. The organization does not call for a professional photo, but you might need to consider getting one done for the very best results.
- Audition for the position. Auditions are held the first Tuesday of every month at the Chippendale Theatre. The time for the auditions is generally 6:30 pm, but you need to call to confirm the time and place.
- Bring along your resume along with a picture to the audition. You will want to be ready to learn a brief choreographed routine and execute it during your audition.
- Accept the job offer to become a Chippendale dancer if you pass all requirements and are accepted. You may work in one of the Chippendale theaters or you might be put with the travel show.