Talent Application Form Completed


Thanks for filling out our Talent Application Form. ?It normally takes a week to ten days to reply to your application (due to the large number we receive). ?If you don’t hear back from us after ten days, feel free to follow up with us by emailing us at marketing@wildentertainment.agency.

Thank you again for your interest in Wild Entertainment!

[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]


[toggle title=”How to get a Sheriff’s Card” state=”close”]
Since 1947, to work on the premises where liquor and gaming are present a person must obtain a Sheriff’s Card, (Work Card). It is mandatory in the State of Nevada regardless of what your position is in a gaming establishment. The purpose of the work card is to document, investigate and license all employees of the gaming and liquor industry.
To apply for a work card, applicants must:
1. Be 21 years of age if employed in a gaming position or dispense alcoholic beverages.
2. Show birth certificate if under the age of 25 years.
3. Present proper documentation from Immigration and Naturalization Services if a non citizen.
4. Pay the appropriate fees.
5. Have signed referral slip from your prospective employer.
6. Have a juvenile work permit if under the age of 18 years.

Certain conditions may cause Applicants to be denied or revoked:
1. An outstanding warrant of arrest.
2. Extensive criminal history
3. Previous work card revoked by the Gaming Control Board.
4. Insufficient immigration documentation.
5. No birth certificate if applying for a gaming position or a position that dispenses alcoholic beverages.
6. Falsification of information on the referral slip.
7. Any other denial reason(s) so stated under Nevada Revised Statutes.

Work cards are presently valid for 5 years and can be used for any establishment where there is liquor or gaming on the premises and the expiration date of the work card has not expired.

Work card processing includes interviewing, fingerprinting and photographing. Work Card is similar in size to a driver’s license and is issued the same day as applied for provided there are no complications during the process.

The LVMPD issues work cards at two locations:

Las Vegas office
5880 Cameron St.
For general information, call 702-828-3271.

Laughlin office
101 Civic Way
For general information, call 702-298-4282.

Work cards currently are issued from 8a to 4p Monday-Friday and closed all federally recognized holidays.

Effective January 1, 2004, gaming work cards are no longer issued by Las Vegas Metro Police Department. Gaming employees must be registered with the Gaming Control Board. Registration packets may be obtained from Human Resource offices at place of employment.

Security guards are required to get a card through the Private Investigators Licensing board of the State of Nevada.
Work cards for child care, erotic establishments, senior housing and various other positions are still required. As of this date, prices are:

Work Cards $44.00
FBI Background Check $40.25
Fingerprint Processing – Gaming $44.00
Fingerprint Cards – per card $11.00

[toggle title=”How to get a Tam Card” state=”close”]
Nevada Law: An alcohol education card (TAM Card) shows prospective employers that you have completed a course in alcohol awareness. Anyone serving, selling or working around alcoholic beverages, such as: bartenders, servers, security staff, cashiers and management, must have an alcohol education card for employment at an establishment (casino, bar, hotel, restaurant or store) in Southern Nevada. Obtaining a TAM Card is easy and simple.

2 Ways to receive your TAM Card Training

Online Training for $24.95


Classroom Training at the official training center for $35

Class Schedule:
9am and 2pm – Monday
Open Lab – Tuesday
9am and 2pm – Wednesday
2pm – Thursday
9am and 2pm – Friday
9am – Saturday

(They accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Cash payments.)

TAM of Nevada
3900 Paradise, Suite 205 Las Vegas, NV 89169


For additional information, call: 702-545-6664 or 855 TAM-CARD

Please Note: TAM Cards are good for 4 years and class takes three hours.

[toggle title=”How to get a Health Card” state=”close”]
When applying for several occupations in Nevada, a person may need a Health Card. Health Cards are 100% mandatory in order to obtain any food handlers. On January 2, 2013 the Health Card program was replaced with the new Body Art Card and Food Handler Safety Training and Certification Program. All food handlers are now required to get a Food Handler Safety Training Card instead of a Health Card. Some occupations other than food handlers may still have mandated training or screening for certification.

The total cost of a Food Handler Safety Training card is $40; $20 for the card and $20 for the training. An additional $15 is charged to renew an expired card.

Online food safety training must be completed before coming to the health district to get the card.

Persons needing the Food Handler Safety Training card must complete the Vegas PBS training. Click here for online food safety training.

You must complete the food safety training before applying for a Food Handler Safety Training card.

The food safety training fee is payable to Southern Nevada Public Television/Vegas PBS at the time of registration. The balance of fees is paid at the health district during the application process.

Everyone applying for a food handler health card needs a Hepatitis A vaccination.

Additional information, please contact Southern Nevada Health District, below is seven locations within Las Vegas and surrounding cities. :

Southern Nevada Health District Main Facility
330 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89107
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(702) 759-1099

East Las Vegas Public Health Center
560 N. Nellis Blvd., Suite E12, Las Vegas, NV 89110
(702) 759-1340
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

Henderson Public Health Center
520 E. Lake Mead Pkwy., Henderson, NV 89015
(702) 759-1515
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

North Las Vegas Public Health Center
955 W. Craig Road, Suite 103D, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
(702) 759-1616

Mesquite Public Health Center
830 Hafen Lane, Mesquite, NV 89027
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed noon – 1 p.m.

Laughlin Public Health Center
3650 South Pointe Circle, Building C, Suite 113, Laughlin, NV 89029
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – noon,

Steps to Get a Food Handler Safety Training Card

Complete the online food safety training.
Go to one of the seven public health centers listed above to obtain a Food Handler Safety Training cards.
Complete the application then proceed to clerk.
The clerk will:
process your application
review the VegasPBS Certificate of Completion to verify you’ve completed the food safety training, if necessary
verify your identification
take your picture
give you a copy of your application form
Take the application form to the cashier and pay for your Food Handler Safety Training card.
Go to the information desk to have your Food Handler Safety Training card printed.